Save 60% or more in time and costs by using AmberScope to find the patents you are looking for
AmberScope combines and assesses 135+ million of examiner and applicant citations to find the closest and most important patents connected to your starting patent.
For each search we analyze all direct and indirect citations in real time.
The interactive visual interface is powered by smart algorithms that quickly guides you to the most similar, and most relevant patents for your search objective.
Benefits of AmberScope
AmberScope can save you from reading through the long lists of patents produced by keyword or class code searching.
The patent scoring and visual filters in AmberScope help you quickly focus in on patents that matter to you. This leaves you with more time in your day.
Better, reducing your risk
Amberscope helps you easily find relevant patents missed by conventional tools, and ranks patents by order of importance.
AmberScope also shows you "Ghost patents", which are patents that were not cited by an examiner or applicant, but which our algorithms suggest could be very relevant to your search.
How to work with AmberScope
- Are you new to AmberScope? Learn how to get started. Newbies
- Want to drive AmberScope like a Pro? Read about the 10 unique features Learn more.
- Looking for proof that AmberScope works? Check out our case studies Case Studies.
- Want to hear what users are saying about AmberScope? Testimonials.
- Want to know how to interpret the bubble chart? Only 5 things you need to know. Read more below:
1) The most similar patents can easily be recognised as those with thicker lines connecting them to the focus patent (starting patent).
2) Important patents in the same area can easily be recognised as those with the largest bubble sizes.
3) Simple filters let you focus on patents that are:
- within a target date range
- the most similar to the focus patent
- the most important patents connected to the focus patent
- or a combination of the above
4) Potential infringements can easily be recognised with arrows showing the ‘flow of ideas’ through the patent network.
5) "Ghost patents" shown opaque, are indirectly linked patents, that our algorithms think are relevant to your search, but were missed by the examiner or applicant.
Results can easily be saved, reopened, downloaded to Excel, or emailed. Equally, if you don't hit "save" - no trace will be left.
Click on the image below to explore this patent in AmberScope.com
Note on browser compatability: Amberscope may not work on some earlier versions of Internet Explorer. Please use the latest version of your preferred browser, or if in doubt, the Google Chrome browser.